|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:
GROUPS:

Error in SystemModeler

Hi

When I try to run a simulation I get this error:

"Calling Visual C++ setup script "C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio/2017/BuildTools/Common7/Tools/VsDevCmd.bat" -arch=x86" ********************************************************************** ** Visual Studio 2017 Developer Command Prompt v15.0 ** Copyright (c) 2017 Microsoft Corporation ********************************************************************** "nmake" no se reconoce como un comando interno o externo, programa o archivo por lotes ejecutable. Build finished at 12:10:29 (took 00:04). Error: No executable generated C:/Users/Julio César/AppData/Local/Temp/WolframSystemModeler-12.1/sme.12.1.0160744742514685.exe

Can someone help me?

3 Replies

You are most likely missing a necessary component of Visual Build Tools. I would suggest that you install the compiler by pressing the "Check for Compatible Compiler" button in the dialog shown above. This will preselect the necessary components of Visual Studio Build Tools that you need to install.

Otto

POSTED BY: Otto Tronarp

Hi, thanks for the suggestion, but the problem persists. I have changed the version of the Visual Build to 2019 and I get the following error:

Building "IndustryExamples.AutomotiveTransportation.Driveline.DrivelineModel" as experiment "DrivelineModel 1" started at 09:37:13 Notification: The initialization problem is underdetermined, the following variables were chosen to be initialized from their start values: transmission.clutch1.phirel, body.lumpedBody.v, body.lumpedBody.s, transmission.TCU1.firstOrder1.y, engine.smoothingFilter1.firstOrder1.y, driver1.pidControler.I.y, driver1.pidControler.D.x, engine.firstOrderFilter.y, driver1.firstOrder1.y, engine.Jm.w, fuelGauge.consumedEnergy, driveShaftRight.wrel, driveShaftRight.phirel, driveShaftLeft.wrel, driveShaftLeft.phirel. Notification: The start value for transmission.clutch1.arel was not used, since higher priority was given to the start value of driveShaftLeft.phirel, driveShaftLeft.wrel, driveShaftRight.phirel, driveShaftRight.w_rel, engine.firstOrderFilter.y. Notification: The start value for engine.tdemand.mac_demand was not used, since higher priority was given to the start value of driver1.pidControler.D.x, driver1.pidControler.I.y, transmission.TCU1.firstOrder1.y. Notification: The start value for engine.EngineTorqueOut.tau was not used, since higher priority was given to the start value of driveShaftLeft.phirel, driveShaftLeft.wrel, driveShaftRight.phirel, driveShaftRight.w_rel, engine.firstOrderFilter.y. Notification: The start value for body.lumpedBody.a was not used, since higher priority was given to the start value of driveShaftLeft.phirel, driveShaftLeft.wrel, driveShaftRight.phirel, driveShaftRight.wrel. Notification: The start value for driveShaftRight.arel was not used, since higher priority was given to the start value of driveShaftLeft.phirel, driveShaftLeft.wrel, driveShaftRight.phirel, driveShaftRight.w_rel, engine.firstOrderFilter.y. Notification: The start value for driveShaftLeft.arel was not used, since higher priority was given to the start value of driveShaftLeft.phirel, driveShaftLeft.wrel, driveShaftRight.phirel, driveShaftRight.w_rel, engine.firstOrderFilter.y. Notification: The start value for engine.EngineTorqueOut.phi was not used, since higher priority was given to the start value of body.lumpedBody.s, transmission.clutch1.phirel. Notification: The start value for transmission.clutch1.w_rel was not used, since higher priority was given to the start value of body.lumpedBody.v. Warning: Equation system in engine.Jm.a and 17 other variables is too complex for checking conditional solvability that might be caused by if-expressions where the variable is only solvable in one of the branches. [373»] Warning: Equation system in engine.Jm.a and 17 other variables is too complex for checking conditional solvability that might be caused by if-expressions where the variable is only solvable in one of the branches. [253»] Error: Compilation of generated code failed (exit code 2). Build log:

"Calling Visual C++ setup script "C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio/2019/BuildTools/Common7/Tools/VsDevCmd.bat" -arch=x86" ********************************************************************** ** Visual Studio 2019 Developer Command Prompt v16.8.3 ** Copyright (c) 2020 Microsoft Corporation **********************************************************************

Utilidad de mantenimiento de programas de Microsoft (R) versi�n 14.28.29335.0 (C) Microsoft Corporation. Todos los derechos reservados.

"cl" /MT /EHa /c /I"C:\\Program Files\\Wolfram Research\\SystemModeler 12.1\\L\\IndustryExamples\\AutomotiveTransportation\\Driveline" /I"C:\\Program Files\\Wolfram Research\\SystemModeler 12.1\\include" /I"C:\\Program Files\\Wolfram Research\\SystemModeler 12.1\\include\\platform\\win32\\VS2019" /I"C:\\Program Files\\Wolfram Research\\SystemModeler 12.1\\include\\sundials" /I"C:\\Program Files\\Wolfram Research\\SystemModeler 12.1\\include\\fmil" /I"C:\\Program Files\\Wolfram Research\\SystemModeler 12.1\\include\\msl\\3.2.3" /I"C:\\Program Files\\Wolfram Research\\SystemModeler 12.1\\L\\Modelica 3.2.3\\Modelica\\Resources\\Include" sme.12.1.0_1607611033_12469_main.cpp /Fo"sme.12.1.0_1607611033_12469_main.obj" 

Compilador de optimizaci�n de C/C++ de Microsoft (R) versi�n 19.28.29335 para x86 (C) Microsoft Corporation. Todos los derechos reservados.

sme.12.1.0160761103312469main.cpp C:\Program Files\Wolfram Research\SystemModeler 12.1\include\modelicatypes.h(21): fatal error C1083: No se puede abrir el archivo incluir: 'inttypes.h': No such file or directory NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\BuildTools\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.28.29333\bin\HostX86\x86\cl.EXE"' : c�digo devuelto '0x2' Stop. Build finished at 09:37:18 (took 00:04). Error: No executable generated C:/Users/Julio César/AppData/Local/Temp/WolframSystemModeler-12.1/sme.12.1.0160761103312469.exe

enter image description here

Hi Julio,

The problem could be your compiler settings. Can you follow the steps in the following support article and check if it resolves your query?

https://reference.wolfram.com/system-modeler/UserGuide/InstallationandSetup.html

Regards,

Ankit

POSTED BY: Ankit Naik
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract