|
4 Replies
|
2 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:
GROUPS:

The new Wolfram blog layout

I often go to the Wolfram blog to check the latest new. The new layout is build around categories, but there seems to be no option like show latest. That is a pity or does anybody now how to show the latest from any category?

POSTED BY: l van Veen
4 Replies

I didn't know there was a Wolfram Blog. I'm going to check it out.

POSTED BY: John Baxter

The default layout of Wolfram Blog is ordered by latest in date. If you go to https://blog.wolfram.com/
you will find two highlighted articles at the top, then the articles start to follow chronological order. You can even see the dates posted on every post and they go from the most recent in descending order.

POSTED BY: Moderation Team

Thx but that is not true alas. The latest post of march 1 is on the third place. Cleared my cache and this is the result.

enter image description here

POSTED BY: l van Veen

Dear @l van Veen, as we said above: "you will find two highlighted articles at the top, then the articles start to follow chronological order." The first two highlighted articles are not in chronological order as their point is to bring attention to the most important items. Then the rest of the posts follow the descending chronological order starting from the most recent.

POSTED BY: Moderation Team
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract