Message Boards Message Boards

Error: "Invalid integration variable or limit(s)"

Hey. I am making the code you can see below. I believe the error is that when I plug in values for x it also feeds back to the "dx" in the integration, how can I go around that?

I put the question on this link as well :) https://mathematica.stackexchange.com/questions/266243/error-integrateilim-invalid-integration-variable-or-limits-in-0-1-0-1-pl

Attachments:
POSTED BY: Saif Almazrouei
7 Replies
Posted 2 years ago

For whatever it's worth I have no problem with multiple posts. All you should do is put a link in each post to the other post.

POSTED BY: Jim Baldwin

of course, my apologies again

Posted 2 years ago

Crossposted here.

POSTED BY: Rohit Namjoshi

oh I apologize, we I not supposed to repost it somewhere else? sorry

Posted 2 years ago

It's not about cross-posting. It's about not letting all folks reading your cross-posted posts that the question was asked elsewhere. Without that knowledge folks might spend/waste a significant amount of time on your question when either an answer is already given or some comment was made that would given one insight as to how to solve the issue.

In short, you could be wasting time time of the experts from which you're asking for help. It's not polite at best.

POSTED BY: Jim Baldwin

oh I see. I apologize, I'll delete the post

Posted 2 years ago

Hi Saif,

There is no reason to delete either post now since they both have crosspost links. A wider audience is good. In the future just remember to add the crosspost links.

POSTED BY: Rohit Namjoshi
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract