|
2 Replies
|
1 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Help with ImageIdentify output

Posted 9 years ago

I'm trying to export information generated by ImageIdentify so I can add key words to image meta data.

I've got a couple of problems:

First I want to output the human text that shows up in the Mathematica notebook but that is not apparently in the entity. For example a photo with a monarch butterfly displays the text "monarch butterfly" in the red outlined yellow box when viewed in Mathematica. But when I look at the actual object it is of the form Entity["Concept","DanausPlexippus::bfk9c"]. So how do I access the "monarch butterfly" string?

Second it appears from the documentation that you can get the probability the object is in the image but only if you specify a class of objects. For example this doesn't appear to work ImageIdentify[daimage,"Probability"] but this should according to the documentation ImageIdentify[daimage,butterfly,10,"Probability"]

Am I missing something? I'd really like to get a certainty number out of ImageIdentify without having to know what type of objects might be in the image, I have to believe that the code computes such a metric.

Third if I did want to specify the type of object how would I create that data type? Butterfly in the example above. It's not just a string but I have no idea how to create it.

I'm just starting with Mathematica so any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

POSTED BY: trinko
2 Replies

Hi,

to First:

EntityValue[Entity["Concept", "DanausPlexippus::bfk9c"], "Name"]

Cheers,

M.

POSTED BY: Marco Thiel
Posted 9 years ago

Thanks.

POSTED BY: trinko
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract