User Portlet User Portlet

Discussions
Hi I have a function "**fx**", whose maximum is sought in attached file. There is a parameter "**delta**", which significantly affects the maxima of function "**fx**". The values of "delta" ranges from -1.5 to 1.5. It is observed that, when the...
Thank you for this very nice demonstration. I realised that, in my original function, some of the quantities are in Radians and some are in Degree. Therefore, my results were not consistent. Thanks for your time.
Thanks sir. I got your point and successfully implemented this.
I am using the command to plot 3D graph... Plot3D[f[x, y], {x, .1, .4}, {y, .1, .9}, LabelStyle -> {FontFamily -> "Arial Baltic", 10, GrayLevel[0]}, AxesLabel -> {"Phase Velocity (m/s)", "Saturation (S0)", "Frequency in...
Thanks for response ... But this method is highly error generating... As you can see that initially it produces the surface ![enter image description here][1] Where as after interpolation it produces the Surface ![enter image description...
okie... thanks
Thanks sir, Sir, u rightly ponied the variation in the scales in-between different coefficients of the polynomial. I am working on it. kindly answer one wore thing. I have following one example. `aw = 23; bw = 34; cw = 12; nc = (aw/bw) +...
see the attached file.
Thanks to all.. for their useful disscussion
Perfectly replied David Sir. I have found my solution, after following your valuable suggestion. Thanks. Regrats for late reply