User Portlet User Portlet

Discussions
Hi, regarding the question whether 0 is in the interval, would this not work for you? IntervalMemberQ[Interval[Int], 0.] Now, if that is what you want then this line might solve your problem: Tally[IntervalMemberQ[Interval[#], 0.]...
Thank you :)
You want Part using Span notation: data = {1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9} point1 = 3 ; point2 = 7; newdata = data[[point1 ;; point2]] The last line means "index point1 through point2 of data."
Hello, I ask how to solve the following problem: Perform Kolmogorov test data for: ------------------------------------------ data = {17.7, 17.8, 17.9, 18.0, 18.1, 18.2, 18.3, 18.4, 18.5, 18.6}; mi = 17; sigma = 3.2; ...
I suggest (see more solutions [HERE][1]): Plot[{#,Piecewise[{{#,1 {2->Axis}]&@PDF[NormalDistribution[1/2,2],x] ![enter image description here][2] [1]: http://mathematica.stackexchange.com/q/9684/13 [2]:...
OK. I understand now. (I'm a little slow.) The output is just some text so you could use a brute force approach to make the translation into another variable: data = BlockRandom[SeedRandom[1]; RandomVariate[NormalDistribution[],...
Style["Zadejte hladinu pravd?podobnosti:", Bold], {{hladina, 0.1 , " " }, Appearance -> "Text"}
Hard to say. You have not posted an actual program. Just an image.
thank you :)