User Portlet User Portlet

Discussions
No, I didn't write the code. So which function writes a temporary simulation files ? I guess they are back-up files ! .. I will give you the extension when I run the simulation again.
Greetings to all, I'm trying to model an actuator. When I use the following line of code to define the limits of the extended and retracted length of the actuator, I get the following graph: s_rel=smooth(0, if strokeUpperLimit then l_cyl...
Thanks Frank. But this is a Mathematica code. I am asking about Modelica code (the language on which SystemModeler is based) ! Anyway, I used this function: function int "Integrate variable with respect to time" extends...
What are the possible reasons to get this error when validating a component ? I am trying to develop a library and when I define the connector in a component I get this error. However, the same exact line of code is working fine in another component....
Hi, can someone explain to me what are the possible reasons for getting the following error and what can I do about it ? > Error: Model is structurally singular in equation
I am trying to model simple hydraulic components such as a check valve. How to make the flow runs in one direction ? Will a simple *if statement* as the one shown below work or do you recommend another approach ? m_flow = port_b.m_flow -...
Thanks Sean for your reply. I am asking about the Modelica language. The code you are showing is Mathematica code, and I don't think it can be used inside SystemModeler.
I made one component and the validation shows that it has 3 equations and 2 variables. But the *equation* section only has 2 equations. Do you have any idea how can I find the third one ? It is a mass flow source component and here is the code: ...
I tried to read about Stream connectors and couldn't really understand them. Can you tell me when is it better to use them ? What is the main difference between them and normal flow and non-flow connectors ?
I think I found the mistake. I didn't make the annotation for the FluidPort. There's a difference between the annotation for the whole interface and for the ports themselves. Each port should have a separate annotation like the code below. I copied...