User Portlet User Portlet

Discussions
Exactly what I was looking for. Many thanks.
thanks that saved my day. But you didn't mention how it generate the polynomials from that expressions.
Hi guys I have a expression like this one : Q[r_ , ri_] := {DiracDelta[r - ri], 5*DiracDelta[r - ri] , DiracDelta[r - ri]^2 , Derivative[1][DiracDelta][r - ri]} my ri is a list of following numbers: ri = {-0.5 , -0.2 , 0.5 , 0.5} now I...
Hi guys I have a expression like this one : Q[r_ , ri_] := {DiracDelta[r - ri], 5*DiracDelta[r - ri] , DiracDelta[r - ri]^2 , Derivative[1][DiracDelta][r - ri]} my ri is a list of following numbers: ri = {-0.5 , -0.2 , 0.5 , 0.5} now I...
Hi guys, I am working with a theoretical civil engineering work and I am encountering a problem when I want to calculate the product of two DiracDelta under the integration, However according to a published scintific paper, the product of two...
Hi guys, I am quite new to mathematica. I have a simple problem, and I would like to share it with you. suppose that I have the below matrix: f[x_] := ( {{x*5, x^2}, {x, x - 1} } ) now I want to assign a symbolic value to an element of...