User Portlet User Portlet

Discussions
Count me in for a bare-bones multi-undo, hopefully  by version 10.0.1 I can happily wait until version 25 for the full blown implementation :)
It sure can: [url=http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/howto/AddErrorBarsToChartsAndPlots.html]How to | Add Error Bars to Charts and Plots[/url]
George, I like your thinking regarding a graphical shorthand, this and the existing code form would have its unique advantages . The ability to edit a fully native component diagram so that the textural code would automatically update and remain...
Ilian, You produced an impressive solution, thank you. I verified that your code in fact produces the result shown in Eq.(3) and that it works on other cases as well. Your solution is exactly what I was looking for, nice piece of work indeed ! ...
I notice there are groups for Aerospace, Electrical Civil, Chemical, Industrial, Material Science and Mechanical Engineers here. But no Reliability Engineering group. With the enhanced Reliability functionality in version 9, any idea why this is ? ...