Message Boards Message Boards

GROUPS:

Where can outsource my Mathematica problem?

Posted 1 year ago
|
2 Replies
|
1 Total Likes
|

Hello community

I am a big Mathematica fan and I am using this software for a couple of years now. Usually if I need some help I look in the web or ask people here in this forum. This works great and I always learn a lot. Recently I was posting a problem which is very important to me:

Link to the half finished solution to my problem

I got great help here in the forum and I am very thankful for it. Unfortunately the problem was not solved completely which is very sad. I am (until now) unable to solve it by my own. I would need much more time (which I don't have) to solve it. I was trying to contact the main contributor to my question (his name is Anton), but without any success so far.

I was wondering if you know any freelancer or data science companies who can solve these "more complex" questions for some money? I think for someone with a good background in math and Mathematica (like Anton) the problem can easily be solved.

Don't get me wrong. I am not asking anybody to do my job! I am looking for professional help, because I really want to solve this problem. If there is someone who likes to help me for free, that's fine too and I would appreciate it a lot, but the purpose of this post is sth. else. If somebody in the forum knows how to contact Anton, this would be helpful too (although I am not so sure if this not violates against the community guidelines).

Hope you can help me!

Peter

PS: If you need a more detailed explanation about my Mathematica problem I am happy to explain it to you. Just let me know.

2 Replies

Hi Peter, there are several professionals in Germany and elsewhere. Maybe we can help you. Check out my profile and send me email. Rolf

Peter,

In looking over your problem, I have some suggestions for you that should save you time and money. (Its free advice -- I am too busy now on existing projects) Email me at neils at the domain from my profile.

Regards,

Neil

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract