Message Boards Message Boards

|
|
2 Replies
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Help modeling an electric circuit with wolfram SystemModeler?

Posted 9 years ago

[Hi, I'm Aida, I am a beginner in using wolfram system modeler. I have one question, i need to find voltage across these 2 points, as you can see, at that point consists of 4 components (2 capacitors, 2 resistors), as I know, the simulation center can only give a result for every single component. but i need a result across the 2 points. can you please tell me how to get those result?][1]

Attachments:
POSTED BY: Aida Hashim
2 Replies

Hi Aida! In the Modelica Standard Library, there is an component that will allow you to find the voltage between two connectors. http://reference.wolfram.com/system-modeler/libraries/Modelica/Modelica.Electrical.Analog.Sensors.VoltageSensor.html You can find it under Modelica.Electrical.Analog.Sensors.VoltageSensor. You'll just have to connect the two pins to different parts of your circuit and after simulating, you'll find the voltage difference by expanding the sensor component i SimulationCenter.

It is always easier to provide an answer if you include your model file as an attachment, just something to think about in the future (: Hope that helps and welcome to the community!

POSTED BY: Patrik Ekenberg
Posted 9 years ago

Thank you very much for helping me :)

POSTED BY: Aida Hashim
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract