I work at Wolfram MathCore in Linköping, Sweden as an applications engineer. My work mostly involves development of control systems for for usage withing the process industry. I graduated from Linköping University in 2015 with a masters degree in industrial biotechnology.
I mostly frequent these forums on my spare time, looking at all the awesome things this community comes up with and finding inspiration for my own personal project!
- Specify sets of parameters in SystemModeler
- Scripting the creation of FMU:s
- Coffee optimization, how to get your cup of joe just right
- Importing real specification data into your simulations
- New SystemModeler Example: Hare-Lynx, Interactively Explore Dynamics
- New SystemModeler Example: Temperature State Estimator Robustness