2 Replies
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

CUDALink, CUDA Toolkit 7.5 and Ubuntu 14.04

Posted 8 years ago

Hi!

I've tried every workaround and solution I can find, so now I'm here to see if anyone can help me. I'm using Mathematica 10.0.2.0 on Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit with GeForce GTX 960 Video card. I just upgraded the CUDA Toolkit from v.6.0 to v.7.5. CUDALink seems to load fine but CUDAQ now returns False. Yet CUDADriverVersion[] and CUDAResourcesInformation[] work fine and return the correct information. However, whenI attempt CUDAInformation[], I get the error

ReplaceAll::reps: {If[Which[Developer`CheckProtectedMode[CUDAInformation],Throw[ $Failed],<<12>>,True,True],Throw[Message[<<1>>];<<7>>],Throw[$Failed]]} is neither a list of replacement rules nor a valid dispatch table, and so cannot be used for replacing. >>

and returning a bunch of raw code (included in the atteched notebook).

Clearly, something is not being handled, but what? And is it fixable? I've appended a notebook file for reference.

Attachments:
2 Replies

I apologize for the very long delay.

The output is long so I've sent it appended to the end of the previous notebook.

Attachments:

Can you quickly try these two lines and show me the output message?

demoFile = FileNameJoin[{$CUDALinkPath, "SupportFiles", "cudaDLL.cu"}];
CreateLibrary[{demoFile}, "demo", "Compiler" -> NVCCCompiler, "ShellOutputFunction" -> Print, "ShellCommandFunction" -> Print]
POSTED BY: Shenghui Yang
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract