LOCATION: Lyon, France
INTERESTS IN JOBS & NETWORKING:
At the moment I am a postdoctoral researcher at the Stem-cell and Brain Research Institute in Lyon.
My Mathematica.SE profile: http://mathematica.stackexchange.com/users/12/
I (co-)authored several Mathematica packages:
- IGraph/M is an interface to the igraph network analysis library (http://szhorvat.net/mathematica/IGraphM)
- LTemplate streamlines writing C++ classes for LibraryLink (https://github.com/szhorvat/LTemplate)
- MATLink (coauthored) makes it possible to call MATLAB functions from Mathematica (http://matlink.org/)
- MaTeX is for including LaTeX-rendered labels in Mathematica graphics (http://szhorvat.net/mathematica/MaTeX)
- How to implement hierarchical edge bundling in Mathematica?
- Delayed evaluation and automatic memory management in Mathematica
- About package initialization
- Measuring the fractal dimension of a tree photo
- Combination tones and the nonlinearity of the ear
- Saving data directly in notebooks
- Package development: How to spend less time creating a polished interface?
- LTemplate: a package for faster LibraryLink development