User Portlet User Portlet

Nishant Satanekar
Wolfram Research
BLOG: Not indicated
INTERESTS IN JOBS & NETWORKING: Not indicated
ABOUT ME:

I am a User Experience Designer at Wolfram Research. My role here is to design consumer-facing product websites and UI for web applications. I have been a primary designer for Wolfram Community website as well.

I joined Wolfram Research in 2009 in it's UX team. User experience is at the center of product development process here at Wolfram which interested me to join this team and the organization. I have done my Masters in Information Management from University of Washington in Seattle and Bachelors in Information Technology from University of Mumbai in India. My major responsibility is to infuse a customer-centered design in the product development lifecycle by determining user needs, gathering requirements, defining information architecture, prototyping user interfaces and interactions, conducting review cycles and soliciting user feedback. I have coordinated with Wolfram Community team through the entire process from its conception to implementation and we are pleased to bring this product to our users.

I hope the members here find Wolfram Community useful, usable and enjoyable.