Wolfram Community Guidelines First and foremost, we request that you please be respectful when interacting with other members and our moderating team. Although the site is occasionally moderated by Wolfram employees, it is intended primarily as a way for visitors to get answers from other visitors, not to get answers from Wolfram. Although Wolfram employees MAY occasionally offer help or suggestions, when you post a problem or a request for help, it will most likely be other Wolfram customers or users who respond at whatever level they are able to, according to their own experience and level of technical expertise. Posts by authorized representatives of Wolfram will be noted as such. Please observe all of the following rules:
- Do not insult or use obscene language, and be respectful to other members.
- Only post what you are allowed to. If you don't own the copyright, make sure you have permission granted from whoever does. Although you maintain copyright on everything that you post, your content will be made available to the public under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license. Likewise, by posting here, you grant us the rights to use and distribute your content as we see fit.
- No spamming. Do not clutter the boards with useless or off-topic posts. We will modify or delete posts that don't add value to the discussion.
- This board is made available for the discussion of Wolfram products and services. Excessive posts advocating or suggesting the use of a competitor's product are inappropriate, and we reserve the right to edit/delete such posts/threads at our discretion.
- No advertising. Although there are times when a link to another site is necessary for helping or answering a question, Wolfram reserves the right to determine what is and is not advertising.
- Do not impersonate other individuals or falsely represent yourself. Do not impersonate Wolfram employees. Please note that these forums are not a customer support channel for Wolfram products and services. If you require direct assistance, please contact our service teams directly.
- Wolfram reserves the right to modify or delete any posting or profile for any reason, without prior notification or explanation.