User Portlet User Portlet

Hamza Alsamraee
National Air and Space Museum
BLOG: Not indicated
INTERESTS IN JOBS & NETWORKING:
Employment Collaboration Volunteering Internships Meet ups Mentorships Networking
ABOUT ME:

I am a rising senior at Centreville High School in Clifton, Virginia. I have founded my school's "SciTeam", an all encompassing STEM competition club for competitions such as Chemistry Olympiad, Physics Bowl, Science Bowl, etc. Notably, I finished off third in the state alongside my Science Bowl team and I was a 2019 Chemistry Olympiad finalist. On my account on the STEM website Brilliant.org, I shared over 250 problems and solved many more, reaching over 33,000 people globally in the process. I have now ventured off to research, both in the fields of computational biology and mathematics. Markedly, I am now being mentored by professor Yongwu Rong to research geometric measure theory, in which I am attempting to utilize concepts from physics to develop the novel field. My hobbies include wrestling, Olympic lifting, and reading philosophical essays. My favorite books are "A Brief History of Time" by Stephen Hawking and "Critique of Pure Reason" by Immanuel Kant.