User Portlet User Portlet

Gianluca Argentini
Gianluca Argentini
Riello SpA
BLOG: Not indicated
INTERESTS IN JOBS & NETWORKING: Not indicated
ABOUT ME:

I have a Mathematics Degree from Padua University, a Computational Physics PhD from Udine University, Italy, and a master on Fluid Dynamics from Erlanger University, Germany.

I have found an algorithm to construct general analytical solutions to Tricomi equation (2010, arxiv.org). Also, I have the author of scientific papers, some of them published in international scientific Journals. As author, my ORCID ID is 0000-0002-5741-3055.

I'm a Mathematica user from 1992, using it mainly for resolution of PDE boundary problems and Data Science methods. I work from 1998 at R&D Dept. of Riello Spa, a Company for design and production of civil and industrial oil and gas burners. My principal interests are flows and soots estimation, like NOx, from combustion heads and optimization of ventilating system. I have experienced that Neural Networks, thanks to Mathematica internal built functions, can be very useful in numerical resolution of PDE boundary problems in real phenomena of industrial application, thank to the new methods called PINN (Physics Informed Neural Networks). Interested also on Machine Learning applied to numerical simulations of real phenomena like Wheather Prediction and to Approximation problems.