User Portlet User Portlet

Máté Kádas
Máté Kádas
Not indicated
BLOG: Not indicated
INTERESTS IN JOBS & NETWORKING: Not indicated
ABOUT ME:

Hello, I am Máté (that is Matthew in Hungarian). I was born in Budapest, Hungary.

In Budapest I have attended the ELTE Radnóti Miklós Gyakorló Gimnázium, one of the most prestigious high schools of Hungary. I am also a proud student of the Milestone Institute, a distinguished education organization and a future undergraduate of the University of Bristol faculty of Aerospace Engineering.

I am incredibly interested in anything regarding nature and sciences. The reason I am so grateful for Milestone is because it made "trying" many fields possible. I was able to get a feel for many many different scientific topics from Biotechnology through Advanced Calculus to even Astrophysics. It is safe to say that physics is my strength.

Getting "real-world" work experience was also important for me. I completed a summer internship at MKB Bank, one of the largest Financial Institutions in Hungary. Besides this I took part in several volunteering opportunities in many different places.

During my free time I enjoy playing video games (my favourites are 4X grand strategy games, like Stellaris), watching movies or reading books (favourite genres are fantasy and sci-fi). I also greatly enjoy hiking or just strolling around the city.