User Portlet User Portlet

Daniel Reynolds
Cobb County School District
BLOG: Not indicated
INTERESTS IN JOBS & NETWORKING:
Employment Collaboration Consulting Volunteering Internships Meet ups Mentorships Networking
ABOUT ME:

I am a full-time Public School Teacher from Buffalo, NY. I have a B.A. in Linguistics: Language, Structure and Theory and an Ed.M (Master's in Education) in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages), both from State University of New York at Buffalo (SUNY Buffalo/UB).

I am the creator of the CJ (Computational Jockey) project and paradigm, along with the related CJE (Computational Jockey for Education) project. I presented on this topic at the Wolfram Technology Conference 2016 in Champaign, Illinois, as well as at symposiums for The New School in NYC and Ithaca College's 2017 Educational Technology Day.

I am currently finishing development of parts of Computation Jockey for my main project at the 2017 Wolfram Summer School in Massachusetts.

I am also a professional musician, as well as a graphic, fine, and multimedia artist. I have directed award-winning short films/music videos. I have performed in venues around the world.