Message Boards Message Boards

|
|
1 Reply
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

can't compile using mcc (undefined references)

Hello,

I need to call a C code using Mathematica via MathLink,
I followed the prescriptions described on the User Guide: I made the template and then I tried to compile the source using the "mcc" script.
(I got the same errors when I try to compile any of the exaples contained in the "MathLinkExamples" folder, so the problem don't concern errors in the C code, I guess)

I got the following error displayed:

/usr/local/Wolfram/Mathematica/9.0/SystemFiles/Links/MathLink/DeveloperKit/Linux-x86-64/CompilerAdditions/libML64i3.so: undefined reference to `shm_open'
/usr/local/Wolfram/Mathematica/9.0/SystemFiles/Links/MathLink/DeveloperKit/Linux-x86-64/CompilerAdditions/libML64i3.so: undefined reference to `sem_init'
/usr/local/Wolfram/Mathematica/9.0/SystemFiles/Links/MathLink/DeveloperKit/Linux-x86-64/CompilerAdditions/libML64i3.so: undefined reference to `sem_unlink'
/usr/local/Wolfram/Mathematica/9.0/SystemFiles/Links/MathLink/DeveloperKit/Linux-x86-64/CompilerAdditions/libML64i3.so: undefined reference to `sem_close'
/usr/local/Wolfram/Mathematica/9.0/SystemFiles/Links/MathLink/DeveloperKit/Linux-x86-64/CompilerAdditions/libML64i3.so: undefined reference to `pthread_sigmask'
/usr/local/Wolfram/Mathematica/9.0/SystemFiles/Links/MathLink/DeveloperKit/Linux-x86-64/CompilerAdditions/libML64i3.so: undefined reference to `sem_destroy'
/usr/local/Wolfram/Mathematica/9.0/SystemFiles/Links/MathLink/DeveloperKit/Linux-x86-64/CompilerAdditions/libML64i3.so: undefined reference to `shm_unlink'
/usr/local/Wolfram/Mathematica/9.0/SystemFiles/Links/MathLink/DeveloperKit/Linux-x86-64/CompilerAdditions/libML64i3.so: undefined reference to `pthread_create'
/usr/local/Wolfram/Mathematica/9.0/SystemFiles/Links/MathLink/DeveloperKit/Linux-x86-64/CompilerAdditions/libML64i3.so: undefined reference to `sem_post'
/usr/local/Wolfram/Mathematica/9.0/SystemFiles/Links/MathLink/DeveloperKit/Linux-x86-64/CompilerAdditions/libML64i3.so: undefined reference to `sem_trywait'
/usr/local/Wolfram/Mathematica/9.0/SystemFiles/Links/MathLink/DeveloperKit/Linux-x86-64/CompilerAdditions/libML64i3.so: undefined reference to `sem_open'
/usr/local/Wolfram/Mathematica/9.0/SystemFiles/Links/MathLink/DeveloperKit/Linux-x86-64/CompilerAdditions/libML64i3.so: undefined reference to `sem_wait'
/usr/local/Wolfram/Mathematica/9.0/SystemFiles/Links/MathLink/DeveloperKit/Linux-x86-64/CompilerAdditions/libML64i3.so: undefined reference to `pthread_join'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

I guess the problem concerns libraries that are not found, but I still can't find where should I link these libraries.

Thanks
POSTED BY: Juri Fiaschi
Sorry there hasn't been a comment before. Please send this in to support@wolfram.com.
POSTED BY: Jason Grigsby
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract