Message Boards Message Boards

GROUPS:

Format the line spacing of an input cell?

Posted 21 days ago
|
2 Replies
|
1 Total Likes
|

In 11.3 on OS X High Sierra, if I want to change the font size of the code in an input cell, I can easily do that with the notebook's stylesheet by choosing the "Input" style and using the Option Inspector to change the font size.

However, when I try to adjust the line spacing, the same approach does not work (it's as if the LineSpacing option under "Text Layout Options" has no effect).

I can change the line spacing by editing the cell directly, using Cell->Show Expression and manually typing in the option

LineSpacing->{1,0}

But I don't want to do this manually for all Input cells. I suspect there must be some other way to control the line spacing for all Input Cells in a notebook, but I can't find where it is documented. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks.

2 Replies

In the Options Inspection, under Cell Options -> Display Options there is a setting for CellMargins.

Will that work for you?

Posted 5 days ago

Unfortunately, no. CellMargins affects the space to the left, right, top and bottom of a cell. I want to affect the line/paragraph spacing within an input cell.

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract