Message Boards Message Boards

Solve the Extended Generalized Bivariate Meijer G Function (EGBMGF)?

Posted 5 years ago

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on RF/FSO transmission systems. As a solution in the analytic expression, I obtained Extended Generalized Bivariate Meijer G Function (EGBMGF). To my best knowledge, the EGBMGF is not available in standard mathematical packages. How can I solve the problem numerically by using wolfram mathematica? How to calculate EGBMGF in mathematics? I deliver the analytical term of EGBMGF.

enter image description here

POSTED BY: Marko Smilic
5 Replies
Posted 2 years ago

Is the code available for Bivariate Meijer G in 2020 or 2021 version ?

POSTED BY: Soumen Mondal

You can evaluate the EGBMG function using the double Mellin-Barness Integral. Check this book for the "two variables Meijer G function which is a special case of the H-function: N. T. Hai and S. B. Yakubovich, The Double Mellin-Barnes Type Integrals and their Applications to Convolution Theory, World Scientific, Series on Soviet and East European Mathematics, Vol.6}, isbn = {981-02-0690-9}, 1992,

You can also a Matlab implementation for special cases in : H. Chergui and M. Benjillali and S. Saoudi, IEEE Commun. Lett., Performance Analysis of Project-and-Forward Relaying in Mixed {MIMO}-Pinhole and {Rayleigh} Dual-Hop Channel,2016

POSTED BY: Basem ElHalawany
Posted 5 years ago

Mr Basem ElHalawany, thanks a lot for your suggestions. This book is very helpful. Best regards.

Can't you use the built-in function MeijerG?

Regards,

Neil

POSTED BY: Neil Singer
Posted 5 years ago

Mr Neil,

There is no built-in MeijerG function for this form of expression. enter image description here

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract