|
1 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:
GROUPS:

Print a Documentation Center Page

Posted 11 years ago
Dear friends:

How can I print a page from the Documentation Center? I have read that I just can copy the page as MathML or LaTex but I would like to use Word or even Mathematica. Is it possible?

Thanks,
Ana
POSTED BY: Ana Squadri
3 Replies
Mathematica's documentation center is made up of notebooks. So if you are looking to save part of the documentation, you are essentially looking to save a notebook.

If I understand you correctly, you are asking how you can save a Mathematica notebook into Microsoft's doc format or a similar file type.  Is this correct? If you navigate to File > Save you can see that there are some text formats available, but ".doc" is not available. 

Are you looking to paste equations or something specific from the documentation into a Word document? You can save images in Mathematica by right clicking them and selecting save. Most reasonable file formats like JPEG will work in Microsoft Word. 
POSTED BY: Sean Clarke
Posted 11 years ago
I was talking about texts from the Documentation Center not about Notebook.  I have read in Mathematica  that I just can copy the pages as MathML or LaTex  format. So I said that I do not know how to work in these formats  and I would like to know how to transform these formats to Microsoft Word format.
POSTED BY: Ana Squadri
HI. I'm not sure what you mean by using Word with a printed page in this case. Can you clarify how you would like to use Word?

Notebooks like the documentation center can be printed by going to File > Print. Are you seeing issues doing this?
POSTED BY: Sean Clarke
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract