Message Boards Message Boards

ErrorBarLogPlots

Hi everyone I have some lab data to draw them in Mathematica 12. Do I need a package? I want to use Error Bar Log Plots. Needs command line. Thanks for helping.

Needs["ErrorBarLogPlots`"]

alldata = 
  Join[data1xg1, data1xg2, data1xg3, data1xg4, data1xg5, data1xg6];

aliQ10 = ListLogLinearPlot[%, Joined -> True]

ErrorListLogLinearPlot[SMC97g1pQ10]
ErrorListLogLinearPlot[SMC98g1pQ10];
Show[%, %%, %%%]
Attachment

Attachment

Attachments:
POSTED BY: Elham Jamshidi
9 Replies

Thank you for your helping. I saw your example but it still didn't work out. You helped me a lot today. Thank you very much. I wish you all the best

Posted 4 years ago

Wonderful, my PhD is in experimental particle physics. It is hard to help without more details on the structure of the data. Take a look at the simple code example and the documentation for Around that I linked to in one of my previous responses.

POSTED BY: Rohit Namjoshi

Hi Professor I'm sorry that I emailed you again According to the file I sent you I want the x axis to be logarithmic. Please help me because I have a big problem To advance the thesis

Attachments:

This is experimental data. My field is elementary particle physics. The subject of my article Parton distribution functions   Using   The inverse melin

Posted 4 years ago

What is the structure of the data in SMC97g1pQ10 and SMC98g1pQ10 and alldata? Can you provide an example?

Hi The first thanks for your help But I am following the diagrams. Unfortunately, only the first diagram is plotted. The photo I sent you The graph is what I want That I can't draw. Can you send me your code? Thank you for helping

Attachment

Attachments:
Posted 4 years ago

Note that in your image ErrorListLogLinearPlot is colored blue, which means it is not defined. The first one is plotted because ListLogLinearPlot is defined (colored black).

As I suggested, use Around to specify errors and use the built-in functions. There should be no reason to use the ErrorBarLogPlots package.

Where do I place the command around these commands To draw the charts? Do I need a Needs command?

alldata = 
  Join[data1xg1, data1xg2, data1xg3, data1xg4, data1xg5, data1xg6];

aliQ10 = ListLogLinearPlot[%, Joined -> True]

ErrorListLogLinearPlot[SMC97g1pQ10]

ErrorListLogLinearPlot[SMC98g1pQ10]
;
Show[%, %%, %%%]

I

Posted 4 years ago

Hi Elham,

In version 12 you can use the built in Around function to specify the errors for the data points.

data = Table[Around[i, Sqrt[i]], {i, 2, 20}]
ListLogLinearPlot[data]

enter image description here

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract