|
4 Replies
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

How to Trace a parameter in the program that got its optimal value

Posted 4 years ago

I have developed an optimization program with an objective function that are using too many functions. I used the method "Random Search". After I run the program, I got the optimal solution and the optimal parameters values. For one of the decision variable, I don't know which function did it use along with he objective function? I used both the = and == for the constraints and for some of the functions. So, can I trace the parameter in order to know which function did it use? In other words, how can I know and how did this decision variable has its optimal variable?

POSTED BY: Wael Al Hajailan
4 Replies

Your post is still too vague. Try to include any code or notebook you used and the results you got.

POSTED BY: Moderation Team

My question is simple, I know that Mathematica program trace the parameter through the provided formula and all constraints during debugging the program or the code. So, my question is how to trace a particular variable and to know which function and constraint did it use. Is there a particular command or feature that allow me to do that?

Welcome to Wolfram Community! Please make sure you know the rules: https://wolfr.am/READ-1ST Your post is too vague. Please describe your subject extensively providing the details, examples, and other relevant ideas, so it is clear what exactly you are looking for and the relevance to Wolfram Technologies.

POSTED BY: Moderation Team

I have updated my question. Thanks.

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract