Message Boards Message Boards

M2SLink v2.0, add-on that connects SAS and Mathematica is now available

I wanted to let the Mathematica user community know that version 2.0 of M2SLink, my Mathematica add-on that connects SAS and Mathematica, is now available both at the Wolfram online store and at my website: harpercorditt.com.

M2SLink allows you to import your SAS data sets directly into your Wolfram notebook without having to use SAS transport files (or any other import file mechanism, for that matter). All your SAS user-defined formats are preserved so there is no loss of data integrity when importing your data. M2SLink also allows you to export data from your Wolfram notebook to a SAS data set. Last but not least, you can run any SAS program from within your Wolfram notebook and retrieve the SAS results immediately.

New in version 2.0: Based on v1.0 user feedback, the data set viewer has been completely rewritten as a native Mathematica function. This allows you to launch M2Slink's interactive scatter plot function and view your data alongside the scatter plot within your notebook. Here is an example: M2SLink interactive scatter plot and data set viewer

I hope that if you have SAS data that you've always wanted to visualize/analyze within the Wolfram notebook environment, you will take a look at M2SLink. Please contact me if you are interested: richard.potter@harpercorditt.com

POSTED BY: Richard Potter
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract