|
3 Replies
|
2 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Set brightness of an image

Posted 4 years ago

Hello guys, so recently I have to do a project to school, but I'm kinda stuck and I just can't find an answer online. And I thought it would be so easy to find answer for that question. Anyway, I have to make a code, what changes brightness of your picture by 40% and then by 90%, but it should be the same code with different numbers. But even when I've tried to google something like "making image brighter" or "changing brightness", nothing what I wanted popped up...

Thanks for help

E: I tried ImageAdjust[img, {0, 1.4}] but nothing has changed. I assume it's badly written code.

POSTED BY: Tomáš Jahoda
3 Replies

On the off chance that you're a Mac user, take a look at https://books.apple.com/us/book/basic-image-processing-in-mathematica/id544278191

POSTED BY: Arno Bosse
POSTED BY: Markus van
Posted 4 years ago

Well I guess 100% is the picture as I import it.

I used qrcode = Import["folder"], so we can say it has "100%" brightness. And I'm supposed to make it 140%.

The teacher wants to see, that it's really brighter by 40% in code.. But I have no idea how and I had a look on those commands, but I can't write the code correctly probably.. I'm missing something big while programming in Mathematica.

Oh, and thank you for welcoming.

e: is it possible that i use ImageAdjust[qrcode, {0, 1.4}] = the brightness should be now 140%?

POSTED BY: Tomáš Jahoda
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract