Message Boards Message Boards

Plot a graph Financial and Company Data?

Hi everyone. I'm starting to learn about Mathematica Desktop, so forgive me if I am not explaining myself properly. As all of you may know, Mathematica differentiate between Financial Data and Company Data. If your write FinancialData["AAPL","Properties"] you will obtain data such price, adjusted price and so on. However, is you write CompanyData["Apple::5zkjq", "Properties"] you will obtain data such as: Accounts receivable, accounts payable, net income...Basically, all related with the fundamental analysis of the company. My question is, it is possible to plot in a Date list graph Company Data? If you write DateListPlot[FinancialData["Apple", "Price", "Jan.1,2020"]] there is no error but if you write DateListPlot[CompanyData["Apple::5zkjq", "NetIncome", "Jan.1,2005"]] you will get the following error DateListPlot::ldata: Missing[UnknownProperty,{Company,NetIncome,{},Jan.1,2005}] is not a valid dataset or list of datasets. And the same happen if you try it with different Company properties such as DateListPlot[FinancialData["AAPL", "PERatio", Jan .1, 2020]] What I am doing wrong? Is Company Data plotted in a different way? Here is a screenshot of my notebook. Thank you guys.

Notebook Error

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract