|
11 Replies
|
5 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

[Solved] InteractiveTradingChart not working on my installation

Posted 3 years ago

Hi there guys, I'm on Mathematica 12.1.1 on Linux, trying to work with InteractiveTradingChart, sadly I can't make any of the examples work. All I get is a red box and a bunch of errors. enter image description here

I need help in trying to debug this feature. I'd like to understand if the problem is because of bad data provided to the function or the function itself is kind of deprecated.

EDIT: The code I used in this test is the first (at the moment) example in the doc page about InteractiveTradingChart, I am copying it here for completeness:

InteractiveTradingChart[{"GOOGL", {{2009, 1, 1}, {2009, 12, 31}}}]
POSTED BY: Francesco Lasco
11 Replies
Posted 3 years ago

Ahmed,

I reported the issue on the WL Redmine bug tracker.

POSTED BY: Rohit Namjoshi

Hi Rohit

I think this is the suitable action for such an issue.

POSTED BY: Ahmed Elbanna
Posted 3 years ago

Got a response to the issue I submitted, it has been fixed via a paclet update. I restarted the kernel and verified that this now works.

InteractiveTradingChart[{"GOOGL", {{2009, 1, 1}, {2009, 12, 31}}}]

Thanks Rohit, I confirm that it's working now.

I am running Windows 10 Pro V1909, and Wolfram Desktop 12.1.1. Here is a screenshot of my trial enter image description here

I thought the problem was about UNIX systems, but even on my win10 installation I get the same errors. Thanks for sharing your trial anyway :)

Thanks! I thought that since it is an example, the code was the less important part of that picture. I'll edit the post and add the code.

Posted 3 years ago

I see the same error on "12.1.1 for Mac OS X x86 (64-bit) (June 19, 2020)". Good internet connection and correct TZ.

I confirm that i have a stable internet connection and no problems with the time zone. It would be interesting to know on which os is working Ahmed Elbanna.

It works fine in my case. Are you sure you have stable internet connection? Also make sure that your system timezone is correct. if yes, I think you should contact customer support.

Thanks Ahmedd.

Can you share your setup (OS, Mathematica version)?

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract