Message Boards Message Boards

Handwritten recognition and analysis

This post is based on the presentation given in Wolfram Technology Conference. Main team of that work is me, Davit Baghdasaryan, and Maria Sargsyan.

The Supporting data and images files will be attached to this post once they are ready. Please, once you get these files, put them in the same folder with the notebook embedded below so that the initialization cell at the bottom of the notebook can import them.

POSTED BY: Mikayel Egibyan
5 Replies

Hi Mikayel! Greetings from 2023. I just downloaded the notebook and was trying to run the codes. Just noticed that the supporting files are not yet uploaded here. Would you please upload them? Thanks for this!

Very interesting research project.

POSTED BY: Osama Sarhan
Posted 3 years ago

Is there a way/link to download the additional files now?

POSTED BY: Vej We

@MikayelEgibyan Well done! I think BhattacharyyaLoss would be nice to see in the function repo!

POSTED BY: Michael Sollami

enter image description here -- you have earned Featured Contributor Badge enter image description here

Your exceptional post has been selected for our editorial column Staff Picks http://wolfr.am/StaffPicks and Your Profile is now distinguished by a Featured Contributor Badge and is displayed on the Featured Contributor Board. Thank you!

POSTED BY: Moderation Team
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract