Message Boards Message Boards

[WSC21] Building isolation and average shape analysis with image processing

Posted 2 years ago

enter image description here

Attachments:
POSTED BY: Sidharth Jain
13 Replies

enter image description here -- you have earned Featured Contributor Badge enter image description here Your exceptional post has been selected for our editorial column Staff Picks http://wolfr.am/StaffPicks and Your Profile is now distinguished by a Featured Contributor Badge and is displayed on the Featured Contributor Board. Thank you!

POSTED BY: Moderation Team
Posted 2 years ago

This is great Sidharth. It was an interesting read!!

POSTED BY: Veer Kejriwal

Thank you so much Veer!!

Posted 2 years ago

Amazing work!! This was a very interesting read. Nice Job Sidharth!

POSTED BY: Aasimm Khan

Thank you so mych Aasimm!!

Posted 2 years ago

Really great work! Very interesting research!

POSTED BY: Yashil Vora

Thank you so much!!

Posted 2 years ago

I never realized how much building shape varied from region to region; your project gives a nice way to quantify and visualize that.

POSTED BY: Brian Hu

I couldn't agree with you more. The diversity in building shape really astonished me as well! Though the visualization looks good, I hope on finding a method to visualise the shape better. Thank you so much!!

Wow, this was a very interesting read! I really liked the correlations you drew between buildings in different regions, and their implications.

I had a great time working with you this summer!

Thank you! The correlations did come out better than I thought they would, and it was a pleasure working with you too!!!

Posted 2 years ago

Nice job Sidharth! The way you made the mask in order to find every building is really satisfying to see and the analysis of different areas around the world is really interesting.

POSTED BY: Ian Lee

Thank you so much! even i was satisfied with the masks, specially the cleaned ones!!

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract