Message Boards Message Boards

How to access a private paclet server on GitHub?

Posted 3 years ago

As far as I spleunked, neither PacletSiteRegister nor PacletSiteUpdate accept Authentication or "Headers" options, which are required to access a private remote server. Furthermore, neither of them actually accept HTTPRequest instead of an url as first argument. A paclet server set up in a private GitHub repository requires the following code to access the PacletSite.mz

Assuming that the user has access to the pre-set myToken (in this case, a Personal Authentication Token), this works. Howeverm, I have no way to pass on authentication details to PacletSiteRegister or PacletSiteUpdate. I understand that a private repo goes somewhat against the idea of a public paclet server, but due to legal considerations, I have to maintain privacy and only allow access to new paclets to colleagues that I share the authentication details with. Tuấn Nguyễn Mobile thu mua Macbook các dòng Macbook Air, Macbook Pro, iMac giá cao tận nơi tại TPHCM… Chúng tôi cam kết rằng bạn luôn nhận được mức tiền cao nhất cho chiếc Macbook đã qua sử dụng của bạn. Với nhiều năm kinh nghiệm trong ngành, chúng tôi tự hào là chuyên gia về thu mua macbook một các chuyên nghiệp nhanh gọn, tận nơi tại TPHCM

Xem them : thu cũ iphone giá caothu mua macbook

POSTED BY: david lan
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract