Message Boards Message Boards

Questions of Transfer Learning Models

Posted 2 years ago

These are another new questions after solving the previous question,"How to classify voice data?". Thank anyone for answering any question.

Now I have three questions (shown below with green background) when I try to build transfer learning model.

1. I want to add Normailize in my net, but I can't find Normalize[Exp[..],Total] which is hinted by the document. How to add Normalize[Exp[..],Total] ? I only find BatchNormalizationLayer here.

Below questions I have referred to two official examples. But I can't slove them.

2. Precompute the features using the feature extractor and train only the classifier net. I can't find an example of this method to build my transfer learning model.
    3. How to solve the problem from the NetTrain?

POSTED BY: Pei Hsuan Shen
6 Replies
Posted 2 years ago

Thank you for answers. I will try again.

Posted 2 years ago

Crossposted here.

POSTED BY: Rohit Namjoshi
Posted 2 years ago

Thank you. But I have other questions. How to solve the new problem when building the model?

Posted 2 years ago

Looks like you edited your question to no longer use Classify. You should have asked a new question. My answer no longer applies because the question has changed.

Posted 2 years ago

When I put a new question, the community banned it. Because it said there are similar questions, having a part of the same code. The community asked me to change the questions or add replies. I have no choice but to edit the original question.

Posted 2 years ago

The problem is that the data passed to Classify is a Dataset, which Classify does not support (check the documentation). It needs to be transformed into an acceptable format e.g.

dogCatAudioClassifier = Classify[Rule @@@ Values@Normal@balancedTest]
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract