GROUPS:

Questions of Transfer Learning Models

Posted 16 days ago
|
6 Replies
|
2 Total Likes
|

These are another new questions after solving the previous question,"How to classify voice data?". Thank anyone for answering any question.

Now I have three questions (shown below with green background) when I try to build transfer learning model.

1. I want to add Normailize in my net, but I can't find Normalize[Exp[..],Total] which is hinted by the document. How to add Normalize[Exp[..],Total] ? I only find BatchNormalizationLayer here.

Below questions I have referred to two official examples. But I can't slove them.

2. Precompute the features using the feature extractor and train only the classifier net. I can't find an example of this method to build my transfer learning model.
    3. How to solve the problem from the NetTrain?

6 Replies
Posted 16 days ago

The problem is that the data passed to Classify is a Dataset, which Classify does not support (check the documentation). It needs to be transformed into an acceptable format e.g.

dogCatAudioClassifier = Classify[Rule @@@ Values@Normal@balancedTest]
Posted 16 days ago

Thank you. But I have other questions. How to solve the new problem when building the model?

Posted 11 days ago

Looks like you edited your question to no longer use Classify. You should have asked a new question. My answer no longer applies because the question has changed.

Posted 10 days ago

When I put a new question, the community banned it. Because it said there are similar questions, having a part of the same code. The community asked me to change the questions or add replies. I have no choice but to edit the original question.

Posted 11 days ago

Crossposted here.

Posted 10 days ago

Thank you for answers. I will try again.

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract