|
4 Replies
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Text styling options

Posted 2 years ago

Hello everyone. First of all, excuse me: I promised I won't ask more questions, but this will be my last one. I can't find, in the Documentation, any reference to do direction (ltr, rtl) and writing mode (horizontal/vertical), in text styling.

Is this possible at all?

Regards

POSTED BY: Ivano Arrighetta
4 Replies

Wow, looking at those right now, thanks so much for reporting!!!

Regards =)

Posted 2 years ago

Some of those can be handled with FontVariations. Letter spacing can be handled with FontTracking. You might want to look into Stylesheets. I don't really have depth of knowledge in this stuff, so hopefully someone else will chime in.

POSTED BY: Eric Rimbey

Thanks for your help. Indeed, I was looking for both. Yes, I found that setting for text orientation, but I forgot to update the topic.

I'm also looking for:

Overline, Strikethrough, Kerning, Word spacing and Letter spacing

Thanks again for your help =) Regards

Posted 2 years ago

There is a way to orient a Text expression. Look at the documentation for Text, specifically the optional fourth argument for orientation.

But I suspect that this is not what you're asking about. If you're asking about localizing a notebook (or even just a string) to use a language that reads right to left, then I don't know how to do that. I played around a bit with the unicode right-to-left marker, and it doesn't seem to have any effect.

If this is indeed not supported, then that's very disappointing. It might be worth asking customer support. I'd love to get an update if you discover anything.

POSTED BY: Eric Rimbey
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract