|
0 Replies
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Evaluated->True in ParametricPlot with Legends and Labels causes error

Posted 2 years ago

Why does using Evaluated -> True in Parametric Plot causes a Part and Mapthread error? I use the same type of code in my Non-Parametric Plot but it doesn't cause the same type of error that Parametric Plot Does. I figured that it might be caused by the Parametric Plot using {q[\phi],q'[\phi]} instead of the q[\phi] of Plot but the Legends and Labels might also be a factor.

Do[
ToExpression["ParaPlot" <> ToString[Mass] <> "and" <> ToString[Radius] <> "\[VerticalLine]",StandardForm,
Function[sym,sym = ParametricPlot[ {q[\[Phi]], q'[\[Phi]]} /. ToExpression["Diffequa" <> ToString[Mass] <> "" <> ToString[Radius] <> "\[VerticalLine]"],{\[Phi], 0, 100},Evaluated->True, PlotLabels -> 
Table[Callout["Photophoresis" <> ToString[InitialCond], 
Below], {InitialCond, 1,25}],PlotLegends -> Placed[LegendWithout, {Bottom, Right}]],HoldAll]
],
{Mass, 1, 6}, {Radius, 1, 6}
]

The Equation that it plots is a Table of Ordinary Differential Equations. I use the Evaluated -> True in order to give different colors to each of the Curves of the Plots. Running the program gives the error messages "Part: Part {1} of {} does not exist." and "MapThread: Object {}[[{1}]] at position {2, 4} in \ MapThread[If[VectorQ[#1,Charting`realNumericQ]...." after executing the code.

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract