Message Boards Message Boards

Insert and display LaTex formulae in Wolfram script

Posted 1 year ago

I want to add some LaTeX formulae into my Wolfram script, e.g., the formulae described here.

But it seems that when I reopen the Wolfram script file, these LaTeX formulae will be displayed in the untendered raw format, similar to the following messy stuff:

\!\(TraditionalForm\`3/\*
SuperscriptBox[
StyleBox["x", "TI"], "2"]\)

I wonder if there is a way to let LaTeX formulae displayed correctly in the wolfram script when I reopen it.

Regards,
Zhao

POSTED BY: Hongyi Zhao
8 Replies

wl format description states that this kind of file "stores Wolfram Language expressions in InputForm". I don't know if there is a workaround to display typset math.

POSTED BY: Gianluca Gorni
Posted 1 year ago

Hi Gianluca Gorni,

I want to achieve the following effect: When I open the Wolfram script includes these formulas, they will be rendered automatically and displayed in the pretty readable form.

Regards, Zhao

You want these formulas to show up in the wolfram script? In a LaTeX manuscript? Where?

Posted 1 year ago

Hi Hans Milton,

Thank you for your tips. But I want to display in the exact same LaTeX style as represented on the wiki here:

enter image description here

In short, my ultimate goal is to use these formulas easily as the derivation process in the Latex manuscript when I prepare an academic paper.

Regards, Zhao

Posted 1 year ago

Check if the attached example is something that could work for you

enter image description here

Attachments:
POSTED BY: Hans Milton

I am no expert, but that kind of package script looks ascii-style. It may not support typeset formulas.

Posted 1 year ago

No. I mean a Wolfram script file used for a package, say, this one.

Regards, Zhao

By "Wolfram script" do you mean a notebook?

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract