|
|
9 Replies
|
10 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Problem trying to submit a functionality to the Wolfram Repository

Hi! I'm very new at the process to upload some functions to the Wolfram Repository.

Attempting to upload a new Function to the Repository I've been receiving the error:

ResourceSubmit::apierr: "The content of the request contains disallowed symbols: \
{System`AutoDelete, System`BoxData, System`Cell, \
System`CellGroupData, System`CellID, System`CellMargins, \
System`CellTags, System`CheckboxBox, System`CurrentValue, \
System`DefaultNewCellStyle}."

I don't understand how to address this.

Please, any suggestion is welcome!

9 Replies

Just for the record: Frank's submission seems to have gone through okay (I was working with him via an internal ticket), including the proposed name change.

I'll be sure to monitor this thread moving forward to see if Frank runs in to any other issues, etc.

Thanks everyone for your hard work!

Thank you Christopher for your support!

Thanks everyone for your fast and efficient work!

Happy to help, Frank, and thanks again for your wonderful WFR submission!

A Wolfram Function Repository reviewer was able to fix the issues with your submission notebook, with the fixed notebook attached to this reply. The reviewer also commented the following:

“The current function name feels wrong, since Series and TimeSeries are totally different things in the system. This function should be renamed to something like FractionalDTimeSeries, since it acts on TimeSeries objects.”

POSTED BY: Moderation Team

Thank you so much for your suggestions! Definitely I'll work on it!

Which Wolfram Language version are you using? It looks like this notebook was originally created in 13.0. If you are attempting to use in 13.1 you need to update it. You should be prompted to automatically update it the first time you press any button. Select "OK" from this dialog.

enter image description here

It will take a few seconds to update then it should work. If you hit "Cancel" on the dialog once, then you should save it, close it, reopen it and hit "Check" again. Then you will get the prompt again.

POSTED BY: Bob Sandheinrich

Thanks Bob! Really appreciate your help!

Without any code we can’t help, please post your code.

POSTED BY: Sander Huisman

Oh, so sorry. I thought it was there.

This is my code.

Thanks!

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract