Message Boards Message Boards

Reconstructing networks of Old England

Posted 1 year ago

enter image description here

POSTED BY: Marc Widdowson
5 Replies
POSTED BY: Moderation Team

enter image description here -- you have earned Featured Contributor Badge enter image description here Your exceptional post has been selected for our editorial column Staff Picks http://wolfr.am/StaffPicks and Your Profile is now distinguished by a Featured Contributor Badge and is displayed on the Featured Contributor Board. Thank you!

POSTED BY: Moderation Team

Thank you for your kind words. I don't have any videos planned at the moment and I'm not active online anywhere. I'm currently going through and organising all my notes, in the hope of making better sense of this confusing world, something I expect to last into next year. After that I plan to make a bit more content. A couple of papers you might be interested in are: Leonid Grinin et al. World Order in the Past, Present, and Future and Dobrolyubov, Sergey V. Simple Bifactorial Model of Structural Cycles Applied to Russian History.

POSTED BY: Marc Widdowson
Posted 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing these papers! I'm currently reading "World Order in the Past, Present and Future" and I like it so far. I wish you the best of luck in your mission to create a more coherent and predictable understanding of our complex world.

POSTED BY: Sam Plen
Posted 1 year ago

Hello Marc, I'm a big fan of your channel Dark Age Theorist and I love your videos. Though this is completely irrelevant to what you posted, I have to ask, will you make a video on the russo-ukrainian war and its implications? Similar to your Covid-19 video? Thanks.

Edit: Also, do you have any active blogs or social media where I can follow your work?

POSTED BY: Sam Plen
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract