|
2 Replies
|
3 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Wolfram|Alpha on the Microsoft Store not working anymore

Posted 1 year ago

Hi, It seems the Windows App of the Wolfram|Alpha is not working anymore. ink to the app: https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/wolframalpha/9WZDNCRDMZKP?hl=en-us&gl=us

I only get "Error: Something went wrong while trying to load that information. Please try again."

I am on doing simple things like 3+1 on the attached file. I'm not even asking it anything complicated. So I assume there are some connection issues, or W|A is not supporting this anymore. This is a paid app, and yet there is no contact or any support on the Microsoft Store. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I am using the latest update, which is version 1.0.5.682. Not sure what else I can do here. It has been working for a while, but now it seems dead. Is this a deprecated app?

Attachment

Attachments:
POSTED BY: James H
2 Replies
Posted 1 year ago

Thanks for the info! Could not find that email for the life of me. Will give them a message to see.

POSTED BY: James H

The application is working for me (I tried a handful of queries). I would email windows-support@wolframalpha.com (which is the support email link in the Additional Information section at the bottom of the store page) and they should be able to give you some steps for figuring out what is going on.

POSTED BY: Ian Hojnicki
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract