|
|
1 Reply
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

TextAlignment->Center broken in MM 13.1 running MacOS 13.0.1

All of the cells in my notebooks that have the option TextAlignment->Center are broken since updating to MM 13.1. It seems that the TextAlignment->Center option does not update correctly as I change the window size. Is anyone else having this issue?

The only way I can get it to update correctly is to show the underlying code and then close it. The video below demonstrates the issue and the rather annoying workaround.

I am using the default stylesheet. I have confirmed the problem with another user on StackExchange: https://mathematica.stackexchange.com/questions/276957/is-the-textalignment-option-broken-in-13-1-on-macos-12-3-1?noredirect=1#comment691532_276957.

It's a rather significant problem considering that aligning text to the center is pretty common. It's corrupted all of my notebooks. Does anyone know of a fix?

enter image description here

POSTED BY: Michael McCain
Posted 7 months ago

Still an issue with Mathematica 13.3.0., also on Windows 10 22H2 64-bit.

The TextAlignment will not change with changing notebook window size. Only when I re-Evaluate the expression after the window re-size will the text be displayed with correct alignment. I will use this as an example:

Style["ברשאית", "Text", TextAlignment -> Right]
POSTED BY: Dave Middleton
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract