Message Boards Message Boards

[FSWS23]Diagrammatic & computational study of Abrikosov vortex interactions

enter image description here

POSTED BY: Gianni Tallarita
4 Replies
Posted 1 year ago

Thanks for your email. Somehow, I was not noticed.

I sent an email to your email address. It would be great if you could share the code via email.
I think many people share the Mathematica code here, but it depends on you.

Regards,

Sangdon Lee

POSTED BY: Sangdon Lee
Posted 1 year ago

Hi Dr. Gianni Tallarita, Thanks for the very interesting information.
I am learning deep neural network using MMA and interested in applying DNN to dynamical system. Is it possible for you to share the MMA codes, especially about the following comments?

"While the default function NDSolve does have a built - in RK procedure, I found that this wasn't sufficient to solve this problem . ..... .Therefore, I decided to code my own system of evolution using the Neural Network formalism built into Mathematica . ....Written in Neural Graph format, the above evolution equations look like this :"

I am reading documents for the DNN from Wolfram but most examples are fragmented for a single layer and I would like to understand DNN in detail.

Regards.
Sangdon Lee

POSTED BY: Sangdon Lee

Dear Sangdon,

apologies for the late reply, I have been very busy. Of course I would be happy to help. I'm not sure this channel is best though? Is it normal to share codes here?

Also depending on how familiar you are with DNN in Wolfram I am not so sure my code would be helpful without an extensive explanation.

best

Gianni

POSTED BY: Gianni Tallarita

enter image description here -- you have earned Featured Contributor Badge enter image description here Your exceptional post has been selected for our editorial columns Staff Picks http://wolfr.am/StaffPicks and Publication Materials https://wolfr.am/PubMat and Your Profile is now distinguished by a Featured Contributor Badge and is displayed on the Featured Contributor Board. Thank you!

POSTED BY: Moderation Team
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract