Message Boards Message Boards

Mathematica and ML – TensorFlow visualisation

I am currently studying a specialization on Coursera in Machine Learning and am investigating various tools to help me out with the maths and with visualisations and so on.

Although I have many decades experience of development and am very handsome, I haven't done any formal maths study since my early 20s. So I want to take the edge off.

As a first excursion, I would like to be able to plot the results of predictions on my TensorFlow models against the training data, in a similar way tfvis library that comes along with tensorflow.js; but perhaps allowing me to tweak the layers, units and so on of my regressor model and see the effect in real time.

Am I dreaming here? Can Mathematica help me with that? If not, can anyone suggest an alternative?

POSTED BY: Mark Norgate
3 Replies

That might sound lazy

it does.

I have many decades experience of development and am very handsome

Well that might help - you know what they say, if you are going to be lazy at least do it handsomely.

POSTED BY: Jason Biggs

Thank you for your response, but to be honest I haven’t even made the attempt yet.

I am asking broadly if this is a thing people use the platform for? If not, I don’t want to spend time investigating. If so, I shall apply effort.

That might sound lazy, but I can short-circuit if it doesn’t do that. Just a very high-level “does it do this”?

POSTED BY: Mark Norgate

Welcome to Wolfram Community! Please provide your trials in terms of Wolfram Language code. This will make it easier for other members to help you.

Check several methods available to include your code in the rules http://wolfr.am/READ-1ST

POSTED BY: Moderation Team
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract