|
4 Replies
|
1 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Exporting Image3D graphics in Wolfram Cloud

Hello.

I am working with DICOM images in Wolfram Cloud, and wish to export the output from Image3D. However, I’m encountering problems.:-(

When I evaluate:

Export["SPRITE.jpg",Image3D[s2Scan3Data]]

Mathematica returns the file name “SPRITE.jpg” as output, but when I look in the Cloud Files pane at the right, the new file isn’t listed. I’ve tried to refresh the browser window, and restart the session. Nothing works. The new file is never appears. How do I solve this?

Thanks for your consideration!

POSTED BY: J. Leko
4 Replies
Posted 1 year ago

unfortunately I’m still not seeing the file in the right-hand Cloud Files pane. :-(

I can think of a couple of explanations for that, but the simplest would be if you don't mind sharing the exact instruction you used for that, you can obfuscate any data or names you like, but I'm interested in how the CloudExport function was called.

POSTED BY: Joel Klein

Apologies for the response delay. Here’s the command I’m executing. I’m trying to export a pair of graphics side-by-side:

CloudExport[Image3D[#]& /@ {s2Scan3Data, s2Scan5Data},"JPEG", "SPRITE.jpg"]

Thank you for your consideration.

Posted 1 year ago

You will need to use CloudExport to make it a cloud object, visible in the file explorer and shareable or downloadable:

CloudExport[Image3D[RandomReal[1, {5, 10, 10}]], "JPG", "SPRITE.jpg"]

You can use Export and other file system commands in the cloud, but they remain on a file system available only to you in Wolfram Language while running code in the cloud, visible via FileNames etc. To promote them for more general use, you need to create cloud objects via functions like CloudExport, CloudPut, and CloudDeploy.

POSTED BY: Joel Klein

Makes sense, but unfortunately I’m still not seeing the file in the right-hand Cloud Files pane. :-(

Thanks for your consideration!

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract