|
6 Replies
|
5 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Parts of Graphics Frame disappears depending of ImageSize

Posted 1 year ago

The Frame around a Graphics part like ArrayPlot is not always complete. The Right and/of Bottom part are missing depending on the Image Size.
Is there some explanation for this behavior? Can this be prevented?

POSTED BY: Chris Van Damme
6 Replies

Stephen Wolfram brought up this issue and others on a recent Live CEOing stream.

POSTED BY: Rohit Namjoshi

As far as I can tell, the issue first appeared in version 13.0.1 on my Windows 10 (64-bity) OS. I reported it to Wolfram Tech Support in April last year.

For version 13.0.1 the issue persisted in a bitmap export (jpg, png) of a plot, but not in a vector graphic export of the plot e.g. pdf or svg.

The edges of axes disappear if you select another plot, change notebook magnification or when you resize a plot, or when you create multiple plots in one (some plots have no axes on the edges).

POSTED BY: Dave Middleton

It may be a problem with screen resolution. What happens if you change the magnification of the notebook?

POSTED BY: Gianluca Gorni

I tried to change the Notebook magnification. Problem persist. The Frame comes and go's when I zoom the Graphics window (click and drag corner of orange rectangle)

POSTED BY: Chris Van Damme

I am able to reproduce the issue by WL 13.2 on Windows 10 Home.

POSTED BY: Ahmed Elbanna

With Mathematica 13.2 on Macintosh the frame becomes fully visible when I reevaluate your inputs.

POSTED BY: Gianluca Gorni
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract