5 Replies
|
1 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

The typeset form in TableForm and MatrixForm outputs

Posted 8 months ago

Hey guys
Whenever I run the TableForm or MatrixForm functions, in the typeset form of the output, an empty cell appears between the input and the output. Is there any way to disable this procedure? Sincerely,

Sinval

POSTED BY: Sinval Santos
5 Replies
Posted 8 months ago

I am very grateful Eric for this information.

Posted 8 months ago

Thank you for your attention Eric and Gianluca. I have verified that this only happens when using Stylesheet -> Report -> StandardReport. With the Stylesheet Default, it does not appear. Attached is a simple notebook.

Attachments:
Posted 8 months ago

Ah. That's not a separate cell. That's just the cell label. When you selected and deleted, you just deleted the text that was part of the cell label. You can configure the cell labels. Go to the options inspector and search for "celllabel". You can choose whether to show the cell labels at all, and you can choose several other options. You might be interested in the template option. You can adjust the template so that the label is less obtrusive.

POSTED BY: Eric Rimbey
Posted 8 months ago

Please provide sample code that produces the effect you're describing. Also, provide a visual of the output and describe what you want to change.

POSTED BY: Eric Rimbey

Can you give an example?

POSTED BY: Gianluca Gorni
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract