Message Boards Message Boards

Inquiry about Integrating Wolfram Alpha in JavaScript Project

Posted 10 months ago

Subject: Inquiry about Integrating Wolfram Alpha in JavaScript Project

Dear Wolfram Alpha Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to inquire about the possibility of integrating Wolfram Alpha into my JavaScript-based project. I have outlined below the specific requirements that I would like to fulfill:

1. Math Input Field: I would like to incorporate a math input field that allows users to input equations using the syntax supported by Wolfram Alpha.

2. Equation Evaluation and Storage: It is crucial for my project to be able to evaluate these equations and retrieve the corresponding answers. Additionally, I would like to store both the formula and its answer in a database, ensuring that the formula remains unchanged when the user revisits the page.

3. Predefined Variables: I would like to utilize predefined variables within the formulas and perform calculations using their assigned values.

4. Displaying Stored Formulas: The ability to display previously stored formulas is essential for my project. Users should be able to view their previously entered equations.

5. Displaying Converted Formulas: I would like to display the converted formulas, including the substituted values of the variables used.

6. Final Output: The final output, including the evaluated answer, should be displayed to the user.

7. Base Unit Conversion: It would be great if Wolfram Alpha could provide support for converting formulas into base units.

8. Get Plots and graphs: we need to shows the user generated plots and graphs from the equations.

Additionally, we would greatly appreciate it if you could provide us with an example that covers all of the mentioned scenarios. This example would help us gain a better understanding of how to integrate Wolfram Alpha into our project.

Thank you for your time and assistance. We look forward to your guidance and suggestions..

POSTED BY: Jaymin Munjani
Posted 10 months ago

Here is the information page on the Wolfram Alpha APIs. I think you will find many of your answers there.

POSTED BY: A J Hardesty
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract