Message Boards Message Boards

|
|
3 Replies
|
1 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

AI settings is different for version 14 and 13.3.1, what happened?

Posted 3 months ago

I recently switched to Mathematica version 14. I was using Chat Notebooks and LLMs in version 13.3.1. So, to set up my settings in v 13.3.1, I head to AI settings and select the model I wanted to use (GPT4) and also some tabs to choose and install Personas and check to connect and disconnect for API connection, but now I am getting a single tab for version 14. Was the previous setting page changed? I cannot find anything in the options or documentation or the Stephen Wolfram writings blog.

AI settings version 13.3.1:
enter image description here

Also this one v 13.3.1:

Now on version 14 I only get:

POSTED BY: J V. Alva
3 Replies
Posted 2 months ago

On "14.0.0 for Mac OS X ARM (64-bit) (December 13, 2023)" I see the same settings that you see on 13.1.1

POSTED BY: Rohit Namjoshi
Posted 3 months ago

I see I am not the only one. It is a little bit strange, I really liked the v 13.3.1 AI settings. And in both versions i used the student and trial versions

POSTED BY: J V. Alva
Posted 3 months ago

I am curious about this, too. However, my case is slightly different. My V14 personal use licensed laptop has the AI settings page you show for V13.3.1. My V14 primary licensed desktop has the AI settings page you show for V14. Somehow, the 2 upgrades to V14 on 2 PC's was different.

I submitted a support ticket with WRI support, but I haven't had a response that solves the issue. The support engineer said he forwarded the issue to the developers. That was many weeks ago. My preference is to have V14 use the AI settings you show for V13.3.1.

POSTED BY: David G
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract