|
2 Replies
|
1 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Radial Function in Image processing

Hi everyone
I have problem and I would appreciate it if someone could guide me.
I'm Master student and I working on my thesis. I work on material science and I use deep learning for my studies. The method I use is CNN here. for this problem I must generate Images. I'm using a paper for this work and it's my reference for my job. Autor use Mathematica for project and he generate image with Mathematica. He did not clearly mention what he did. in part of paper he say : (Mathematica is used to generate pseudorandom images using several image processing functions that create asymmetrical Rorschach (ink blot) images. Mathematica’s pseudorandomized images are blurred using a Gaussian filter.) after he say again :(We created a Mathematica script to generate the images with built-in random radial functions. A Python application programming interface-accessed Mathematica toolkits and algorithms to produce a set of semi randomized images using radial tracing were generated and then resized using OpenCV.)
Now I have some problems here. First what is the concept of radial Function here.
I will be grateful some one help me.
Thanks
Alireza Tabesh alireza.tabesh1997@gmail.com

POSTED BY: Alireza Tabesh
2 Replies
Posted 2 months ago

Can you provide a link to the paper?

POSTED BY: Rohit Namjoshi

this the doi of the paper : https://doi.org/10.1002/adem.201901266 Accelerating Auxetic Metamaterial Design with Deep Learning

POSTED BY: Alireza Tabesh
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract