0 Replies
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Cannot start webMathematica Server in Workbench

Posted 9 years ago

Hi everybody,

I've downloaded the Wolfram Workbench to help me develop a webMathematica Application. I am going through the process of configuring the server. I've installed Tomcat 7.0 and webMathematica. In my browser (not Workbench) everything seems to be working fine (webMathematica is launching, Examples work as well).

In the Preferences window of Workbench I've selected the Server Root as the Tomcat folder (C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 7.0). Upon starting the server from within Workbench's Server View I'm getting this error message:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/juli/logging/LogFactory at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.<clinit>(Bootstrap.java:59) Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.juli.logging.LogFactory at java.net.URLClassLoader1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:276) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:319) ... 1 more Exception in thread "main"

From some internet research, it seems the LogFactory class cannot be found within tomcat-juli.jar

However, it is inside the jar file. And in the Tomcat configuration it is listed under Java Classpaths.

POSTED BY: A N
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract